Database upgrade -- Please change your passwords

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, you are no more able to login on
<http://www.arabeyes.org>.

Indeed, due to an upgrade of our Database server, we need you to
change your passwords. As you will probably not be able to login
directly from the web interface, you will have to use the "Forgot
password?" form which is available on the front page or directly at
<http://www.arabeyes.org/index.php?forgotpass=yes>.

If you are encountering any trouble, please contact us:
 - by email at support at arabeyes dot org
 - on IRC, #arabeyes on irc.freenode.net

Sorry for the inconvenience,
--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette