Arabeyes.org upgrades

Salam,

The Arabeyes.org server/host will be undergoing various software
upgrades starting Monday April 9 which will hopefully last no longer
than a week (insha Allah even less than that).

On occasion it will be necessary to reboot and possibly reinstall
various packages.

Do please exercise a prudent level of patience, we'll do our
best to keep downtime and service outages to a minimum.  If
all else fails do please find us on IRC.

  Channel - #arabeyes
  Server  - irc.freenode.net

Thanking you all in advance for your understanding and we continue
to look forward to your support and assistance - its much needed.

Salam.

 .: Arabeyes.org :.

--
Mohammed Adnčne Trojette