Re: Calling Web development volunteers

Salam,

Omar Abo-Namous wrote:
salam,

so i looked into this whole deposit thingie. Since i think, it's very small task, i didn't use mysql. Instead i used a php file, where all the data would be saved.

We really need to store the data in mysql. In fact there already exists a table which we'd like modified to support this functionality. The table is donate. I'm thinking create a new table based on donate called finances (or something). Import data from donate into finance and make any changes on the site to use the new table.

online-demo: http://www.toomuchcookies.net/~arabeyes/dontable/dontable.php

please let me know, if there is still interest in the script. It doesn't look like much, but i built in a $format-array, that can contain whatever formatting the table needs.

It looks fine to me. Nadim, what do you think?
However, it needs to work in the existing framework. Please take a look at the existing code from CVS and let me know what changes would need to be made.

cu and salamat.

omar abo-namous

ps: i didn't build-in "removing" yet, but it shouldn't be much of a problem (, well perhaps it will be, if you want the index to change....)

Just to verify that it won't be a problem, could you please go ahead and implement the "removing" functionality?

Thank you.