Re: [general] How to contribute in arabeyes?

Hi Alrefaiy,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I see that you have some font work in your portfolio.

The ongoing art work projects in Arabeyes are led by Khaled Hosny here in
CC (http://www.khaledhosny.org/)

Some resources on font design are available in
https://www.arabeyes.org/Khotot#Resources_and_documents .

Please ask Khaled if he is available to assist you.

Welcome to the team!

Best,

Youssef