[general] opensource licenses

Hello,
I want to opensource something that we wrote and make it available for anyone to continue work on it and develop it on the go like all other opensource softwares around the world

I started to read aboutGNU General Public License, Mozilla Public License, GNU Lesser General Public License, BSD License and so on but i started to get confused

so i want to make it as simple as the following:
1- my name or my company name who made the software will be always there as the inventors of it
2- have people contribute to it on any code hosting sites like google or github and enhance it in future

which license should i go for?

Thank you,
--
Huda AlNasser