Re: [general] DOWNLOAD THE BEST NASKH FONT...... FREEEE

Masha Allah,
Finally, someone is taking an initiative to make this happen (other
than me).  This is a great step forward.

However, this is my first impression.

1. The ligature ALLAH is being formed automatically with it's
diacritics, which in my opinion is not a good thing. For example, when
I write alef lam lam shadda fatha heh, basically it is messed up. This
is because it automatically add shadda and small alef to the ligature
regardless of the diacritics (which does not comply with the Madinah
Print). There is a simple fix to this, which I can help.

2. I'm not too sure about this, but the font perform a ligature of
shadda and kasra (again, does not comply with Madinah Print). Is it
possible to turn it off?

Also, the website listed below is Arabic only, which a person like me
cannot understand. An english translation would be good so that others
can help or take advantage of it.

Again, this is a great news.

Regards