Re: [general] Fwd: Font Issues of Central Asia

Dear Jalil,

would you please join the mailing list here:

Kyrgyz (ISO 639-3 kir),
Kazakh (ISO 639-3 kaz) and
Uigher (ISO 639-3 uig)

are of high interest for our multilingual dictionary Ambaradan (http://voxhumanitatis.org/content/ambaradan-owm2-storage-engine) and the three languages you mention are certainly among the less resourced ones where still a lot needs to be done.

Just yesterday I asked about good fonts for our dictionary and got really good answers from here. Unfortunately your message was in the moderation queue (well I should be happy about this, because otherwise I would probably never have seen this mail).

Would you please join us here? I believe it is the most apropriate place to talk.

Have a nice day!

Sabine