Re: [general] New Member Registration

Thank you so much Mohammed!
I received the account ..It works very well!

Now..what's next?

What can I do with my account?
How can I assign myself, or apply, or ..etc.. to some project? What should I learn or do of this system?
Is there prioritized projects for the group, or it is left to each developer's preference freely?
Is there dead projects that no benefit of working alone in, or any project can be brought to life with one after one assigning themselves to?

Please bear with my little or no knowledge..and many questions..
I am just totally new here :)

The wiki looks another forum for us to work at and discuss in..but login seems need a separate registration.

Thanks for the effort and your prompt setup Mohammed.