Arabic Hexadecimal Representation

Salam,

I am wondering if there exists a standard all Arabic hexadecimal representation. I have searched Google for this and surprisingly got nothing. It also doesn't appear to be supported in Unicode. For example, in English hexadecimal has the following alphabet (using the first 6 letters of the alphabet): 0123456789ABCDEF. In Arabic I would assume it would be one of three possibilities (possibly with Indic numerals):

1) Using arabic letters that naturally do not connect at the end (there just happens to be six): 0123456789 و ز ر ذ د أ
OR
2) Using abjad order: 0123456789 و ه د ج ب أ
OR
3) Using standard order: 0123456789 ح ج ث ت ب أ

I personally prefer option 2. The problem with any of these representations is with the display. Writing a hexadecimal number in one of these formats will not display correctly using the current unicode bidi algorithm, because arabic numbers are written in the opposite direction ( e.g. 0x3B0D = 3ب0د it flips the letters positions). If no standard exists, I would like to see one created but I have no idea on how to do that. Does anyone have any insight into this issue.

-Omar