Re: Help with promoting Open-source in Libya

Hassan,

It has been done:
http://arabicopencd.org/

I've used it to promote OSS in Algeria, and I've had a few emails of
people using it in various countries in the arab world.

The software is about 6 months old, I admit, but the CD is due for an
upgrade within the next 4/6 weeks if you can wait.

Djihed