Re: bug for arabic in firefox 3.0a5

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 03:07:48PM +1200, Fuad Tabba wrote:
>    Actually I'm having a similar problem with Firefox [1]2.0.0.4 on Linux
>    (Kubuntu 7.04 to be precise), except that in my case diacritics completely
>    break up the words. It's rendered fine with Konquerer - how exactly do you
>    change the font? Is it somehow related to fonts.conf?

This is a different problem, you need to enable Pango support in
firefox, ubuntu now disable this by default, google for pango enabled
firefox in ubuntu and you'll find how to enable it.

--
Khaled Hosny

Egyptian GNU/Linux user
Member of Arabeyes team [www.arabeyes.org]
My Blog: [www.khaledhosny.org]

Support Free Knowledge [ar.wikipedia.org]