Re: Technical Computing Dictionary

Dear Klaus,

First I would like to thank you on behalf of Arabeyes for the work that
you have done. The result is simply amazing. You have done an amazing
work, I'm not sure if we will ever be able to pay back somehow.

I have uploaded your files to the server, please see the result here:
http://arabeyes.org/~djihed/techdict/

The scripts (yours and some of ours to extract the techdict info from
the database) are now cron'ed weekly on Friday 10:00 UTC

I will email you privatly to discuss the remaining issues.

Thank you again Klaus.

For those who would like to see the code that has been submitted, please
have a look at our CVS:

http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/translate/technicaldictionary/scripts/makedict/

Djihed

في خ، 31-05-2007 عند 03:27 +0200 ، كتب Klaus Lagally: