Re: nadim's concern!

--- "A.Haq Abbad" <haqman at gmail dot com> wrote:
> I think I've read every thing (guides from AE.org), yet dont know what
> I've missed, when I get the digest, I hit reply! and write what I want,
> is this wrong?

Its nothing specific to Arabeyes per se - this is simply the norm in
etiquette out on the 'net (from what I've seen).

> if so, then, shall it be like this -
>
> - reply title changes to RE: <add here what i want>

Not so much what YOU want - but add the proper title from the original
email that you are attempting to reply to.

> - then delete unwanted text from the email body!
> - then send....
>
> is the above correct, and is what i've done right now (sending you
> this reply) is correct?

Better... do please try to retain the same subject string as from the
original email.  To really simplify things move away from digests and
get mails as they are sent ;-)

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?