Re: Website Revamp

On Monday 27 August 2007 00:31 Abderrahim Kitouni wrote:

> I think drupal has also a good community and arabic support and by far more
> plugins, even if they are not translated, we have a volunteer.

I am translating a number of Drupal modules at the moment for a number of
projects. Please let me know of your needs so I can sort my priorities.

The website needs to include:

* translation server: a launchpad-like application that allows people to make
micro-contributions to translations. The translation server is currently a
work in progress and should be available with Drupal 6. However, I am having
doubts about the meaning of developing the translation of projects (let us
say Gnome or KDE) here and not on the projects CVSes or SVNs.

* forums: support and/or development

* wiki: The current technical dictionary is probably the best thing I have
seen Arabeyes doing. There should be a way to intergrate that in the Drupal
website.

I second Chahibi. Let us continue in a wiki page.

--
Amr Gharbeia
http://gharbeia.net