Re: Arabic Keyboard layout

Youssef,

This is a very good point, we should add it to the bug tracking system
(dev.laptop.org). The biggest challenge will probably be space on the
keyboard. But for the reference, would the following translations make
sense (most of them taken off of the Sakhr MSX keyboard)

Enter: إدخال
Shift: عالي
Ctrl: تحكم
Alt: بديل
Alt Gr: ??
Pg Down: صفحة أعلى (صف أع)
Pg Up: صفحة أسفل (صف أس)
Erase: مسح
Home: بداية
End: نهاية

the page up and down sound weird, not sure what is typically used.

Khaled

--
Khaled Hassounah
OLPC - http://laptop.org