about comments.

Khaled, I note we don't have a Libya mailing list established yet.

Also note that I've established trac bug entries for our keyboards in
our bug tracking system, which you can access at dev.laptop.org

The BTest-1 build is underway; there will be future builds where your
input can have an effect before high volume production.

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/420 is the Arabic keyboard trac bug. If
substantive issues don't get caught in the bug tracking system, it will
be very easy for us to miss something, so limiting yourself to your own
systems for Arabization won't have the desired effect of Arabic "just
working" out of the box on Linux and our systems, which is certainly our
goal.

Note that we expect/plan that there will be multiple Arabic keyboards,
given the needs in different countries and people in the Arabic speaking
world.  The first is specifically aimed at Libya, one of our launch
countries.  We know one size won't fit all needs.  One of the
interesting questions is how many different variants will cover the most
needs; here your input is especially valuable.
                           Best regards,
                                 - Jim Gettys