Urdu - languages of Pakistan for Debian Installer

Quoting jess body (jessbody at gmail dot com):
> For Urdu (Pakistan), the best fonts are "Nafees Web Naskh" developed by
> www.crulp.org. These require pango to display with GTK and also work with
> qt/kde. The CRULP site is down today, but these fonts can be downloaded from
> http://jang.net/urdu

While this topic is raised, I have to mention that we currently are
still looking for an Urdu translator for Debian Installer.

I'm also seeking for a translator for Punjabi as spoken/written in
Pakistan (we have a translation effor trunning for Punjabi using the
Gurmukhi script, that is as used in India).