Re: AASKWIX: A Statistical Koran Word Index

Asalamu alaikum

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 08:32, Meor Ridzuan Meor Yahaya wrote:
> Abdalla,
> Appreciate if you can sent me directly some samples. I did not get the
> chance to view it, and have no idea what is it about.

Those are samples from a Quran index.

I am in occupied from head to toe (your du'aa will actually help :-).
I cannot Email you directly due to the size of the files, and I
wont be able to read my personal Email messages except discretely
until the 28th of this month.

The files are back again, please let me know when you are done.

Salam,
Abdalla Alothman