Re: Need help with rendering bug

Yes, I have no problem with Malay in OpenOffice or gedit or kedit or kate or katoob or any other program that supports Arabic-script characters. I use Arabic-script unicode fonts that contain the whole range of Arabic characters such as Arial. The only problem is with Mozilla and its derivatives.

Nicholas