[VAC] 28 Apr - 7 May : Dubai

With Junichi Uekawa's agreemnt, I forward this in case some people in
the group live in Dubai and UAE.

Junichi is a very active and friendly Japanese Debian developer and
mentioned he will stay in Dubai for holidays between Apr 28th and May
7th.

Please contact *him* (not me) if you want to have an occasion to meet
him (and maybe get your GPG key signed which can help a lot entering
Debian as a developer....though far from being the only requirement)

Quoting Junichi Uekawa (dancer at netfort dot gr dot jp):