Re: Tanween variants and Unicode : Question about code 0658

Salam to all,
Does anyone knows about this code? The description says ARABIC MARK
NOON GNUNNA, then further describe it as Kashmiri and Baluchi,
nazalization in Urdu. I think I've not seen the mark before, and it is
difficult to know how exactly does it look like from Unicode document.

Previously, I thought of using this code to indicate the
sequential/assimilated tanween (seems the most logical choice), but
however it does have problems when trying to implement it under
windows.

Wassalam.