[Fwd: Re: rejection of proposal N2677 (was improper grounds for ...)]

Can anybody answer this?  I know seen and saud are used for x and y in
Arabic mathematics text, but I don't recall seeing hex numbers in the
few texts I've seen.

-gregg
--- Begin Message ---
JFC (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:
> What  is the spelling of 1-F numbers in Arabic, Chinese, Cyrilic ....
> Do they use Latin A-F or do they use their own equivalent?
Russians use Latin A-F for hex, and I'd be surprised if any other Cyrillic users didn't.
I don't know about Arabic and Chinese users.

--- End Message ---