Re: Arabic applications for education

--- Maja van der Velden <maja at xs4all dot nl> wrote:
> Maybe this is a good opportunity to mention Skolelinux (school linux) a
> project that started in Norway but that is slowly moving around the
> world. It won the Linux New Media Award for Best Newcomer Linux
> Distribution 2004. Someone has started working a bit on the Arabisation
> (click on the green crescent in the top right corner) but I don't know
> in what stage it is. Here is the link:
>
> http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/

Thanks Maja.  We were made aware of this project approx a year ago and
Abdulaziz (per the thread noted [1]) was supposed to look into the project
to see how we it can be "Arabized".  Seems like that effort has fallen
through the cracks.

Abdulaziz, any of this ring a bell ?  Thoughts ?

[1] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/doc/2004/August/index.html