Re: islam online asking for a live chat with arabeyes.

--- Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> Yes, This is true. They are asking for a live chat with me and any one
> from the arabeyes team.

I'd be more than happy to assist given the time is reasonable and my
replies in english would be accepted (typing in Arabic would take me
ALOT longer than 2 hours).

> I have no idea whether I'll accept such a thing or not. I'm just keeping you
> updated anout what happens.
> If you have a look at their terms of service and the "best viewed with IE
> 4.0+" thing you'll know why.
> I still have to think about it.

That doesn't really matter (to me), what does is getting the point across
and educating people about what we are all doing and _why_ we are all doing
this.