Gathering examples of all these marks

It would be great to gather examples of all these issues and compare them in
different mushafs. I have access to a modern maghribii and saudi mushaf, and
also the Pakistani one.

Can anyone else contribute other examples, it seems Thomas is best placed for
the historical stuff.

I'm not going to be at home for at least a week so unfortunately I can't help
until maybe next weekend.

Perhaps I could also scan my tajweed reference if anyone feels like ploughing
through that (it's in arabic BTW). I'm fairly sure that the author would not
object (although I don't know her personally).

wassalaam
abdulhaq