Re: caracter in OpenOffice.org-ar not attached

--- hadj salem hasna <hadjselem_h at yahoo dot fr> wrote:
> Salem Aleykom,
> I have a problem whith OpenOffice.org-ar 1.1 and 1.4.
> when installing and using OpenOffice, caracters aren't
> attached. My configuration is Mandrake10.1 official:
> french installation + KDE 3.2 arabe
> can one help me

Salam,
Please send me privately a screenshot just to see what do you mean.
Also, just make sure you have some fonts installed and you enable CTL support
(Tools -> Options... -> Language Settings -> Enable CTL).

- Ossama

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com