LSM follow-up

Youcef, you noted some very interesting contacts as well as potential
interested parties in your previous LSM conference related emails.
Could you please follow-up with them (and our counterparts) and see
if they'd be willing to lend a hand now that the event is over and
the euphoria has subsided :-)  In other words, see what we can do to
help them engage.

Thanks for your hard work, participation and continued help.