Re: Arabeyes -- a critique

Salam oualaykoum,
First I send this mail to a personal email, because,
each time I send it to general at arabeyes dot org, I receive
 a fail because bounce ...., althought i am
suscribed!!!

This is our   first problem, I can send a message to
any list without problem, but arabeyes. is there any
right and rational reason to stop a message

best regards
salam
abdelkader

=====