Re: Arabeyes interview in AlRiyadh Saudi Newspaper

On Yaum al-Ahad 28 Thu al-Qi`dah 1425 8:55 am, Ossama Khayat wrote:
> Salam all,
> I'm proud to announce that we've been interviewed by AlRiyadh Newspaper,
> via its reporter Khaled AlMusaiheej.
> The article was published today, Sunday Jan. 9'th, on the website[1].
> It came to my attention that this news paper is also publishing some other
> nice articles about Linux and IT in general[2].

Congratulations for spreading the word! and yes that guy, Khalid, is doing a
great job on AlRiyadh Newspaper.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club Member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS, Linux+, LPI 101
New Horizons CLC, Riyadh, SA