Re: a simple question

On Mon, 2004-09-06 at 18:19, Safrout wrote:
> i just want to know why Linux-Egypt.org is not listed on arabeyes.og main
> page as u r listing eglug.org
> i need a good reason plz to show to myself that we r not kids anymore and
> we won't  act like a one and that there is a misunderstanding

Since our primary goal is not to be a directory listing of websites, we
try to limit the number of links to LUGs to one per country and to those
which are active. I think other sites are more appropiate for listing a
more comprehensive list of links to lugs and other related sites (e.g.
linux4arab.com, openarabia.org, etc.)

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |