Re: Arabic fonts now in Gentoo portage

> The version of Duali in Gentoo is very outdated. Would you like to do
> the honor? ;)

The current ebuild for duali-data assumes that generated database
files are called name.db, while createDictDB in dict2db generates
files called namedb, which one is correct?

>and by the way how can i config my system ( Xserver, kde and
>openoffice) to use the KACST fonts after installing them

I have xfs running, Xorg, GNOME, and KDE automatically detect the
fonts when I install them.

For OpenOffice to detect the fonts, you need to add them in the
Printer Administration app.