Re: Linux in .iq

Hello Nadim:

Well Arabbix 0.9 is coming along quite nicely. I have a few small changes to do tonight and I will relesae the first Alpha.

I will be on IRC all of the evening and late night working on it. You can catch me there if you want to.

I will have a community todo list for you guys by this eveninig for sure. Things are moving at a nice pace now.

Sorry for the disappearance.. had to finish a few loose ties (personal)

Anmar

Nadim Shaikli wrote:
The sooner we have a more robust (installable) version of Arabbix the better
(Anmar, I hope you got that :-) and the sooner we have more people plugged
into its creation the better (and the sooner results will roll out).  Here
is a case in point - shouldn't the reference within to Mandrake make more
sense if it were arabbix ?

http://wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,63638,00.html?tw=wn_4techhead