Wiki doesn't support RTL??

Salam,

That's what I thought at first, that Wiki doesn't support RTL, since I couldn't
find any info about it on the help pages.

Then on the net I find wiki pages that switch languages with the [[xx]] macro
where xx is the language symbol. I tried [[ar]] on my pages. Nothing.

Then, out of pure curiousity, I try [[he]]. Lo and Behold! Everything becomes
RTL! What gives!? Arabic isn't officially recognized as a language? I wrote out
a demonstration for you all to see on the sandbox at the bottm of the page:

http://wiki.arabeyes.org/wikisandbox

Here is a page I found with info about RTL and the macros needed:

http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/BetterHebrewSupport/Planning

I suppose we need to contact MoinMoin and have a macro for Arabic installed by
default in the next version.

Abdulaziz,