Re: arabic input methods again

I would advice you to learn typing arabic chars with a latin keyboard,
it took me one week to learn it, and one month to two till it became
natural to me! That's far better then cut and paste or searching for
input methods.

I use im-ja for japanese but the problem is very simple: there isn't any
other way of typing chinese characters.

And it's very unlikely that Arabic ppl will make something like that,
im-ja was done by a russian I think, so at the end it's non-Arabs
who'll do something in that regard if it is REALLY needed.

my 2 eurocents

Arafat