ArabTex/LyX (was Re: shell commands guide)

On Friday 21 May 2004 07:22 am, belahcene abdelkader wrote:
> dear sire,
> I sent you many months ago, about the arabtex/lyx.
> you said that you didn't know it. That 's Ok. But the
> lyx is very usefull, I use it for all my document, I
> mean any type ( scientific or not). The big problem is
>  the arabtex is not really supported. It 's very pity.

ArabTex/LyX already works great but may be you are doing something wrong or
you are using an old version. I am using Mandrake 10 and it works great
except of two small LyX issues that Mr. Klaus has nothing to do with it.
Explain your problem in details so we can help you.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA