Re: The result of good/proper PR

--- Arafat Medini <lumina at silverpen dot de> wrote:
> I think this is one of the most important things in our work that we
> don't even consider. PR is very important to let ppl know what we are
> doing and spread our technology and to get new ppl.

So we all agree its good, what should (tangibles) be done about it ?
And who's leading this effort and what is the plan and .. and .. and :-)

Point is, this type of work is needed and its worth the effort (as can
clearly be seen with the recent slashdot interview), so let's gear up
for it.

How best to proceed ?  Is there someone not already involved in current
development and translation work willing to take on this responsibility
(or give it a try even) ?