Re: bidi looks bad (Re: writing mails in Arabic)

From: Youcef Rabah Rahal <rahal at arabeyes dot org>

On my end I see the smiley properly, ie '(:' (mirrored) and it's on the left
side of the sentence. So I see it as I would have expected it to be.
Are you aligning the text on the right ?

nope, im hotmail and IE. cant do much about it. hmm, this _is_ a problem with IE, not the algorithm! ok, the algorithm is innocent on that one.

but xchat sucks !! it uses pango, right ?

BTW, your other email to the list is in UTF-8 ;)
cool :-)

ak.