Re: I decided to retire to give a chance to others

On Thursday 06 May 2004 08:52 am, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> --- Nadim Shaikli <shaikli at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > ;)
>
> I hope you realize your decision could not have come
> at a worse time! Giving a chance to others is not a
> good enough reason. Everybody already has more than
> enough to do without having the extra responsibilty of
> your old tasks :)

Deeply sorry for letting you believe on this. Also, let me thank you and
others for not uttering bad words and even trying to find some execuses or
asking others to make sure first before judging. It well reflects a nice
personality.

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA