WinSCP vote

For those of you that have the misfortune to occasionally work on windows :-)
do please vote for the UTF-8 feature request on WinSCP's webpage.

  http://winscp.sf.net

WinSCP, like PuTTY, allows windows users to interface to the linux/unix
world in a painless manner (WinSCP is a secure copy application that is
extremely useful and handy).  Do please vote even if you don't use windows :-)
The quicker UTF-8 is started upon the more chance we have of getting Arabic
supported on it (I've already posted on their 'Feature Requests forum' asking
about Arabic - feel free to post to the other forums to give the authors a
sense of necessity).

Thanks & Salam.