arabetics & open source ?

Mr. Abulhab, Behnam Esfahbod has recently brought to my attention
your extremely interesting project and fonts,

  http://www.arabetics.com

As a volunteer assisting the Arabeyes.org project in bringing Arabic
in all its facets to Linux/Unix, I had wanted to see if you'd be
interested in putting those fonts under an Open License (GPL for
instance or similar) to give it a wider circulation among other
benefits.  We are also very interested in having people assist our
Khotot font project.

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Khotot

Do please let us know your thoughts.

PS: do please also CC 'general' in your replies.

Salam and keep up the Great work.