Greg to Hijri

Assalam 'alaykum

I’m working on a project to convert gerg to Hijri date. Could you please send me the alogorithm if you have any?

Thanks & Regards

A H Shiju

Senior Development Consultant

SAP Arabia

12th Floor, Emirates Towers

PO Box 53188, Dubai U.A.E

Phone   : +971-4-3301777
Fax        : +971-4-3301410

This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is protected by law as privileged and confidential, and is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this e-mail or the information contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail, and permanently delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.