Re: Arabize Linux with Arabeyes :-)

On Thursday 11 March 2004 20:29, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:

> However, with ~10 translators working on GNOME, each one of them

2 of the listed translators have cvs commits in the year 2004. I am a
bystander to GNOME, I say "Wow, 10 guys are involved in this project, they
don't need my help!" Simply take out the names of the people who don't
commit. He/She who need his/her name to be there have to EARN it!

> translating 100 messages/week, we can for example finish the GNOME project

I love the math, Yousef,  and the passion but the message is too long. I don't
mean to put you down, but I would make it shorter.

..My 2c.
--
Ahmad Al-rasheedan (http://webhost.fasttelco.com/asr)