Re: Translated documents - upload ?

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 01:49, Nadim Shaikli wrote:

> Elzubeir, we need to move these docs into XML, right ?  Can
> you please look into this and/or provide the proper instructions
> to make that happen.  The files are there for your consumption,
> do please CVS check them in when you think they are ready.

I spent a good 30 minutes hunting down syntactical errors (tag
mismatches for the most part). This was _not_ fun at all, I can assure
you all!

I have converted the Arabic HOWTO into XML format and committed it to
CVS. Moyyad, please do review the Arabic HOWTO's XML version and see the
differences. Mostly, the XML syntax is stricter and more structured.
Aside from that, most of it is essentially the same.

You can view the result here:

  http://www.arabeyes.org/~elzubeir/arabic-howto/

[I placed the XML files along with a non-chunked (one file) HTML
output].

P.S. Why is this in the 'general' list? This should be in the 'doc'
list.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |