Re: QAC, gnome, etc...

--- Ayman Hourieh <aymanh at gmail dot com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'm active, I finished the file and sent it, if it's OK please
> assign a new file to me ;)

Once Abdulaziz gives his comments back to ya, do please apply for a CVS
account (and if you already applied, let us know) so that you can blaze
your own path :-)

As for QAC, I really think weekly meetings are in order for you guys to
get organized (just a thought).  The files, as has been noted, are all
there now (again sorry for the delay) and are awaiting your attention.