Re: Khotot project needs update

--- Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa> wrote:
> Nadim, please update the pages to reflect the last changes:
>
> For the farsifonts:
>  http://www.farsiweb.info/font/farsifonts-0.4.zip
>
> For the KacstArabicFonts
>  http://ceri.kacst.edu.sa/download/KacstArabicFonts-1.6.2.zip
>
> Nadim, would you please update the khotot page project
> page and the sourceforge page to reflect this.

I've updated the khotot project page,

  http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Khotot

with this info and updated the collages and sf.net.  In passing, the
ae-fonts (version-1.1) are now undergoing more changes (the stacking
or shadda + haraka should work soon enough).  It would be ideal if
the collages were done by the sourcing project so that we simply
upload a PNG instead of needing to regenerate it each time (but hey,
that's the least we can do for some good fonts :-)

Salam & sorry for the delay in the updates.