Re: and another one -bicon icon-

--- maysara a <maysara_a_a at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> first sorry for redundancy...
> here is a better look
>
> http://www.powow.com/maysara/feet.jpg
> http://www.powow.com/maysara/feet2.jpg
>
> and please, feedback ... not only nadim !

As much as you didn't want to hear from me ;-) you won't get that
wish - hehehee.   I actually like both, I think its clever.  I had
suggested to maysara (on IRC his nick is uwe) that he should come
up with something that usually has a single front/end and make it
look double fronted.  In other words, (the example I used oddly
enough) take a shoe - it has one front, I suggest taking that shoe
and drawing one with 2 fronts on either side (as a spoof) or a
pencil with 2 fronts or a spoon with 2 fronts, etc.

Maysara, again I like what you have done so far - minor suggestion
make the BiCon text be '<BiCon>' instead (to add the direction
arrows you had from before) and see how that looks.