Re: [native-lang] Rep:Re: [native-lang] Recent projects to be announced

--- "Charles-H. SCHULZ" <southerncross at ifrance dot com>
wrote:
> Ossama,
>
> I'll do it. By the way, do you have any
> "marketing/Public Relations"
> news I could insert in the announcement, a OOo
> "victory" against MS in
> the Arabic world?

Unfortunately, not yet. I've been contacting Kuwait
University for Linux, OOo, and Open Source seminars
but didn't get any response yet.
Never the less, I'm trying on different fields and
hopefully will have something.

Note: CC'd Arabeyes general list, in case someone has
something...

regards,
Ossama Khayat