Re: Arabbix splash screen (reworked)

Here are 2 new SS, concidering the suggestions of Osama and Nadim:

Osama:

http://www.silverpen.de/arabbix_splash_screen_test2.png

Nadim:

http://www.silverpen.de/arabbix_splash_screen_test3.png

I thnik having a milestine with the 1.0 is a good idea, as we can change
the version number anyway AND I really want to do it a la jimmac that we
get with every new release a new SS, on the other hand it is good for
orientation, the user knows "Aha I am using version 1.0 now".

But it's up to Anmar at the end I mean, to use my SSs or not and which
one to use ;) So if nadims idea is better then let us use nadims idea!

yours
Arafat