[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: mlterm, is it a joke ?
- To: General Arabization Discussion <general at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: mlterm, is it a joke ?
- From: Munzir Taha <munzirtaha at newhorizons dot com dot sa>
- Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:03:47 +0300
- Organization: New Horizons CLC
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.3
On Thursday 01 January 2004 02:53, Nadim Shaikli wrote:
> --- Moayyad Al-Sadi <double_bksp at yahoo dot com> wrote:
> > why does mlterm needs a flag to use fribidi
> > why it's not the default and if someone don't want it
> > use a flag NOFRIBIDI or something
> As for why mandrake is missing RPMs with fribidi pre-compiled, that is
> an issue worth raising with those that create RPMs and those that
> include them in rpmfind.net, etc.
I will take care of this in Mandrake.
PGP Key available:
gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.mandrakesecure.net F0671821
Telecommunications and Electronics Engineer
Linux Registered User #279362 at http://counter.li.org
Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC