Re: Akka problems

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 08:33:25AM +0300, Ahmad Al-Twaijry wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was trying to make ebuild for Akka  (For Gentoo linux)
>
> But I face many problem.
>
> Can anyone tell me how can I install Akka ?
>

> Note: don't ask me to read INSTALL file because this file is very hard!! :(

Salam,

First of all, Akka _is_ difficult to install. Mainly because there is no
auto installation for keymaps, etc.

Secondly, there is nothing more than what is in the INSTALL file that we
can tell you here, unless you give us more details. For instance, what
distro, what akka version (from cvs or the release?).. etc.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |